Ultra-Light and ready to roll. This is a great 1/4 sock for runners and cyclists looking for a dialed-in precise fit. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you’re laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.51% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Darn Tough Running Vertex 1/4 Ultra Light Weight
Medium-Men 8-9.5, Women 10-11.5
Large-Men 10-12, Women 12-14
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Coolmax®: Engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Style 1007