When it comes to running socks, Smartwool pulled out all the stops to keep improving its products. With brand-new Shred Shield™ technology to help improve wear in the toe box, these PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks feature the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and Indestructawool™ technology for a dialed-in fit and improved durability.
Smartwool Men's PhD Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro Socks
Large Mens 9-11.5
XL Mens 12-14.5
- 50% nylon/45% wool/5% elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree ™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-sport design
- Ultra Light cushioning
- Body-mapped mesh ventilation zones
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Shred Shield™ technology, Smartwool's newest technology, reinforces the toe cap with minimal cushioning. The result reduces excess friction from the toe and around the toenails and increases durability three times
- ReliaWool Technology, added to high-impact areas, provides longer-lasting protection to keep feet comfortable.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns